Clones @ Lincoln

ISULifer

Jul 30, 2008
I'm excited for the match tomorrow night. I'm guessing both teams will take it a little more seriously than the previous spring matches and finally see a full lineup. Hopefully the Coliseum will fill up with people staying after the spring FB game. It's always fun to see all our players from Nebraska hometowns get fired up to play in their home state. I heard there was going to be live audio on huskers.com but hell if I can find it...

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
I'm excited for the match tomorrow night. I'm guessing both teams will take it a little more seriously than the previous spring matches and finally see a full lineup. Hopefully the Coliseum will fill up with people staying after the spring FB game. It's always fun to see all our players from Nebraska hometowns get fired up to play in their home state. I heard there was going to be live audio on huskers.com but hell if I can find it...

I found it, and it works just fine. Just look for live audio on the home page, click on it then scan down the right side until you find it. It's set up the same way as ISU's Clone Zone.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
The announcers are very complimentary of ISU, but are pretty much ga-ga about Hannah Wilms. Lost first game 17-25, leading in second 14-11

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
And the third 25-17. Losing three AA's in the last two years leaves us a bit behind NU. We need to find a couple of those 6'5" girls somewhere.

ISULifer

Jul 30, 2008
I found it, and it works just fine. Just look for live audio on the home page, click on it then scan down the right side until you find it. It's set up the same way as ISU's Clone Zone.

Forgot to say thanks. I'm very web-illiterate

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron