Coach Ferentz's House Was Egged Last Night... (joke)

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Police found an empty carton of eggs outside Iowa Coach Kirk Ferentz's house this morning. Two of the eggs had hit the house. Three were apparently dropped retrieving them from the carton. Four were thrown over the house and landed in the back yard, while a couple hit houses on either side of the Ferentz house.

Jake Christensen is being questioned in the incident.:smile:

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Re: Coach Ferentz's House Was Egged Last Night...

Police found an empty carton of eggs outside Iowa Coach Kirk Ferentz's house this morning. Two of the eggs had hit the house. Three were apparently dropped retrieving them from the carton. Four were thrown over the house and landed in the back yard, while a couple hit houses on either side of the Ferentz house.

Thats a knee slapper and a new one.:no::no::no:

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Re: Coach Ferentz's House Was Egged Last Night...

Haha! Good one.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Okay, I apologize for posting something that has been posted before. I am a regular viewer and reader on this website (and occasional poster), but I missed the earlier Jake C thread. Go ahead and give me a bad time, I deserve it for not being on here 24/7 - :smile:. Oh well, I still got some rep out of my blunder (thanks CyinCo!!).

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Don't feel bad, you're only the 4th person to post it. I scoured this thing the first time I posted it because I was sure there had to be someone that posted it before I did.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Still a good joke.. Dont care if it was posted before. Someone always has to kill it.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Okay, I apologize for posting something that has been posted before. I am a regular viewer and reader on this website (and occasional poster), but I missed the earlier Jake C thread. Go ahead and give me a bad time, I deserve it for not being on here 24/7 - :smile:. Oh well, I still got some rep out of my blunder (thanks CyinCo!!).

I can't believe you haven't read through every thread on here. Maybe you should quite your job so you have more time to spend on CF.:wink:

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I post here often and that is the first time I've seen it. I laughed out loud so it must have been funny.