Coaching Search Rumors - Consolidated Thread

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Brett McMurphy Verified account ‏@McMurphyESPN Illinois agrees to a 2-year deal w/Bill Cubit

Without an AD there, that was really the only move. I don't think Cubit has any illusions that this will be just an extension of his interim tag and a significant boost in pay for the trouble, however.

Don't be too surprised if Mizzou takes a flier at a couple higher profile coaches and does the same thing if they say no, giving their DC a two or three year deal they can get themselves out of after next year if they want.

Last edited:

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Heard under pretty good authority that Willie Fritz interviewed Wednesday/Thursday

Sports illustrated is reporting via Parker Search Firm that JP will conduct interviews Sunday and Monday. Not saying you are wrong just find it hard to believe both JP and Fritz would leave on Thanksgiving to do interview when they could do it this weekend.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
Thinking about this search has me really nervous. This staff has no answers on either side of the ball. We need a bright Coaching staff. I am really tired of being out coached every week. The Big 12 has a lot of talent at HC.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Sports illustrated is reporting via Parker Search Firm that JP will conduct interviews Sunday and Monday. Not saying you are wrong just find it hard to believe both JP and Fritz would leave on Thanksgiving to do interview when they could do it this weekend.

*more interviews. He isn't just doing two days of interviews then he's done with it.