[Commitment Watch] ‘21 OL Tyler Maro

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
Wiltfong is not putting his name on a bad prediction a week before signing day.

He's ours

Ill wait until commit time to make that call, but man - what an amazing kid this Tyler is. His parents did a great job rising him! Fed him well also - he is an absolute unit!

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
He visited IA more than ISU. Why would IA not offer? I know kids have to sign a contract they will not visit other schools, maybe thats why? Because they knew he would do his due diligence.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
He visited IA more than ISU. Why would IA not offer? I know kids have to sign a contract they will not visit other schools, maybe thats why? Because they knew he would do his due diligence.

Iowa hasn't offered and wont offer because they have what they need for the OL. They have 3 OL committed that are rated higher.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Iowa hasn't offered and wont offer because they have what they need for the OL. They have 3 OL committed that are rated higher.

Iowa has recruited the offensive line well so I think it isn't a position of need for them beyond what they already have committed. There are some skill positions where ISU & IA are after similar athletes (ex. RB Sanders). It is nice for ISU that we actually finally had the depth to manage through some key injuries on the OL, and yet have so many younger players with talent we have depth with talent and experience going forward!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron