Confidence Points?

brycy

Apr 11, 2006
I see this on the bottom line after all the bowl predictions. I am out of the loop. What does this mean?

mfelske

Mar 20, 2006
Wisconsin
You rank your predictions from 1-32 based upon how confident you are with your pick. You have to use all numbers, so the one you think is the biggest slamdunk will get 32 points. The one that you think is least likely will get 1. When you get a pick correct, the number of points you win is how many confidence points you assigned to that game.

Last edited:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I see this on the bottom line after all the bowl predictions. I am out of the loop. What does this mean?

It is their online bowl predictor. You go and fill out your bowl winners and rank them by order of confidence factor. This is just the aggregate of all those votes.

brycy

Apr 11, 2006
Thanks.

Did anyone know your response had to be longer than 8 characters? I am learning a lot today.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
My family has done an NFL pool the last 8 years or so, it's a pick 'em league with no spread, but we use confidence points. Makes it a lot more interesting and challenging. Basically it's how confident you are that the team you picked will win.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron