Congrats Chris!

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Maybe I'll see ya in the hospital, ours is due on the 23rd. But this is #4 for me so I'll be spending most of my time on CF while she's pushing, occasionally glancing over to see is she's there yet. Congrats, but if it's a boy he better keep his damn dirty mitts off my girl.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Congrats! We will go through this together, my friend!
We're due in early May. I may be calling you late in the night asking questions, be ready.

Also.... is it a good sign when your most liked post of all time is telling people your wife is pregnant? Turns out that's the best thing I can do for society apparently.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
You'll have a newborn child. There are no more real vacations for you. That's a rookie mistake to think you might have some time off to yourself. Any time off you have will be full of feeding, burping, changing and sleeping.

I don't think you got the joke...

Point is, when I go on "vacation," good things tend to happen to ISU. If I take a "vacation" from the site due to the birth of my child around the Final Four...

Get it...

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I don't think you got the joke...

Point is, when I go on "vacation," good things tend to happen to ISU. If I take a "vacation" from the site due to the birth of my child around the Final Four...

Get it...
Speaking of, I don't think you and your wife will be in shape for Valentine's Day. You can send those coupons this direction. Our family will have a blast!

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Fred Hoiberg Williams

Im just a college student, so I odnt have any words of advice for you, but I will say congrats.