Congrats Chris!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So this will play from the Williams house for the next few months, and then never again (unless Chris decides to use his computer for something other than CF updates):

[video=youtube;7TrZFxhrPUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrZFxhrPUI[/video]

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
I don't think you got the joke...

Point is, when I go on "vacation," good things tend to happen to ISU. If I take a "vacation" from the site due to the birth of my child around the Final Four...

Get it...

If the birth of your child coincides with the final four, that would make your wife's gestation period 10.5 months, roughly the gestation period of a llama. I think you really need this child-birth class tonight.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
But seriously. Congrats on such a great time in your life! There is nothing more rewarding than fatherhood (unless you are a paternity test guest on Maury).

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If the birth of your child coincides with the final four, that would make your wife's gestation period 10.5 months, roughly the gestation period of a llama. I think you really need this child-birth class tonight.

Yeah, it's a problem.
They don't really go by months anymore, but the timeframe CW is thinking of has to be roughly 47 weeks, which is a lot more than a full term 40 weeks (and kind of dangerous, too). I want the Final Four bad, but not that bad.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Lakes Bison Williams. The traffic this guy generated on CF was the reason we are having THIS thread I'm sure...