Alert: Congrats Everyone

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
True, but I am waiting for the days that credits = free wings at 3rd Base Sports Bar...c'mon Chris, bleed those sponsors dry!

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
So, what is the $ to credit exchange rate?:jimlad:

Guessing not everything is up and going yet, I'm still missing 4 million credits.

S

st8

So, what is the $ to credit exchange rate?:jimlad:

Guessing not everything is up and going yet, I'm still missing 4 million credits.

yea, i'm still missing some pocket money aswell (although I lost my *** with Iowa actually covering a point spread for once). I think this CF economic stimulus is to say sorry to those of us who won on the betting boards last weekend, cause the differnece isn't gonna get transfered.

I went way down on the reputation scale too for some reason?

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Thank you for the credits! ...and I too am still missing some some $$$ as well. (No big deal) it's all in fun. I was getting close to making my 1,000 post though, but noticed it slipped back to 971. Again, no big deal. I am however a "Doner" to the (old-CF site) Will the Doner tabs be re-instated for those of us who "did" actually give real money to support the site?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Thank you for the credits! ...and I too am still missing some some $$$ as well. (No big deal) it's all in fun. I was getting close to making my 1,000 post though, but noticed it slipped back to 971. Again, no big deal. I am however a "Doner" to the (old-CF site) Will the Doner tabs be re-instated for those of us who "did" actually give real money to support the site?

Do you mean you're finished (done-r) or that you contributed something to the cause (donor)? J/K.