Curious who ISU fans think got the better coach ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Martin has had a chance to prove himself at the BCS school level, and has shown he is a very average coach. Underwood has had 1 year to prove himself, and has pretty much shown the same. I personally think Underwood has more upside at this point.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Acting like you know more than the guy guiding a team to the #1 offense in the country is bold. Underwood is the better coach. It's not even all that close. Martin's been to the tournament twice in nine years with a boat load of talent. He coached in the SEC while it had 2 good teams and a bunch of awful ones. The Pac-12 isn't a whole lot different.
Wait a minute, I could be emailing Prohm this whole time to discuss offensive strategies with him? I'm all over that, and I'm going to email Jamie and Campbell too.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Underwood seems like he's kind of a buttfor.
He's like his tree, Hugs and Frank. Either love or hate him. Personally, I'm not into the bigger than the game coaches. I'll take your guy, Mark Few, X's Mack, Kruger and the like over "look at me" Cal and Frank's of the world.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Underwood was introduced with his family at last night's NIT game in C-U which must have been a little uncomfortable for the existing staff.

“There’s very few programs that have the tradition, the culture, the success that this program has,” Underwood said ...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...is-program-should-be-elite-thats-why-im-here/

Tradition, culture etc...at ILLINOIS??

giphy.gif