Cy Cash?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
That's actually what's taking me so long. I'm putting in place a way for people to earn credits for each post, rep, visit, etc. The overall credit system will reward people for being more active and will allow them to do different things. It's a pretty major enhancement so it will probably be tomorrow before I get everything ready. I'll make sure to have a detailed write-up on how people earn credits, etc.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
That's actually what's taking me so long. I'm putting in place a way for people to earn credits for each post, rep, visit, etc. The overall credit system will reward people for being more active and will allow them to do different things. It's a pretty major enhancement so it will probably be tomorrow before I get everything ready. I'll make sure to have a detailed write-up on how people earn credits, etc.

Oh great!! Penalize those of us that have jobs and need to keep them. I'm thinking discrimination lawsuit on this one!! :wacko:
Once again the rich (ISUFan22) gets richer and the poor (Me) stay that way. :mask:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
bwahaha.gif

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Oh great!! Penalize those of us that have jobs and need to keep them. I'm thinking discrimination lawsuit on this one!! :wacko:
Once again the rich (ISUFan22) gets richer and the poor (Me) stay that way. :mask:

22 has a "job." It's just whether he chooses to do it or not.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN

I'm saving all of my witty, rep-worthy posts for when this thing is rolled out then.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Monkeys are my friends.

Maybe this has been discussed, but is that someone kissing your beaver in your new avatar?

Is that allowed?

Yeah- that's a pic that belongs on the signature line and blown up a little so we can see what's REALLY going on...

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Why can't I bet on CyBookie? Where are the detailed instructions located?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Click on CyBookie at the top. There is a list of open bets there (just one currently). Click on the "Thread" button below the listing and on that page, you can enter and submit your bet.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Oh, I didn't realize you needed to click on thread. I'll try it when there's another opportunity to bet. Thanks,