Cyclone Bars in QC/Eastern Iowa

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
New to QC area and unable to make it to the season opener. Does anyone have any good suggestions for sports bars that are cyclone friendly in the area?

cyclonetrent

Feb 27, 2011
Johnston
Look up "Iowa State Alumni/Fans of the Quad Cities" on facebook. We don't have any game watches planned currently, but might try to start getting some planned starting with the TCU game.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Sports Fans in Bettendorf usually carry the games.

Unless the Iowa game is on at the same time, but this is a good sports bar.

Other good sports bars in the area: The Filling Station and Riverside

D

Deleted member 8507

Unless the Iowa game is on at the same time, but this is a good sports bar.

Other good sports bars in the area: The Filling Station and Riverside
If in Muscatine, Boonies (on Iowa Ave) is very accommodating and will put a game on one or two TVs.

• Agree
Reactions: Erik4Cy

CycloneSupt6

Dec 18, 2008
Davenport
If we are able to get out, we go to Circle Tap on Locust St. in Davenport. Cyclone friendly as long as the Hawks aren't playing.

JSmoove

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 19, 2012
2611 Helser, Louden
This dilemma alone makes me not miss living in eastern Iowa. Having the ISU game watch parties at the ******* Field House in Cedar Rapids off Blairs Ferry was the worst.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
Hopefully with Iowa State being the largest school in the state, things will change and it won't be such a chore to find a place that will play the Cyclone games.

Reactions: Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
If in Muscatine, Boonies (on Iowa Ave) is very accommodating and will put a game on one or two TVs.

I love that place. I'm from Muscavegas and I always go there when I'm back. I almost feel like it doesn't belong there because that town was always full of trailer park infested, disgusting, run down hawk bars growing up.