Cyclone Wrestling Twitter

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
And it’s P4P now. Not a lifetime achievement award. What have you done for me lately type of deal.

He shouldn’t be in the top 10.

Messenbrink, Lehigh 133, Mendez, Va Tech 149 should all be ahead of Fix after Kansas City off the top of my head.

And Haines ranking is ridiculous.
Fix’s only loss this year is to a world champion who for a 2nd year in a row was on an absolute heater at NCAAs. I get it, I hate his style as much as anyone and rooted loudly for him to lose, but he is P4P.

Who has Messenbrink beat? Non-AA Hamiti, or Caliendo. Just hasn’t beaten anyone worthwhile yet to get in the P4P. Mendez just lost to Bartlett and Cole Matthews this year. Henson lost to 6th place Lovett and DNP Arrington.

I think there is a potential case for Crookham given his 2 wins over Vito and no other losses and also Haines given what he’s done over 2 years. But go ahead and move them up Fix is still a top 10. His resume is amazing, regardless of his style.

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
Hey guys I got a question. History question that I’m not familiar with. Do you guys believe that dresser cheated Coleman’s way in the cyclone open awhile back?

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
What's the context here? I don't remember anything about this.
Wrestling Iowa State guys at the Last Chance Open so he could get a better win %age and RPI.

Next year, NCAA said matches against your own school don't count.

Dresser pretty much said he used the system in his favor, but it was legal

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Wrestling Iowa State guys at the Last Chance Open so he could get a better win %age and RPI.

Next year, NCAA said matches against your own school don't count.

Dresser pretty much said he used the system in his favor, but it was legal
Didn't Dresser bring this up to the NCAA prior to doing the Last Chance Open and they refused to listen or change anything so he pretty much set it up to prove his point the entire time.

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020

I don't see Paniro here unless his given name is Jack. Anyone know? I certainly hope he gets his share of the damage award.