Cyclonefanatic shop

cyclone111

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2008
boone
Hey there! Has anyone bought anything off the Cyclonefanatic shop? I bought a few things yesterday and was just wondering if anyone had any idea what the normal turnaround time on getting the merchandise. They’re Christmas presents, so was hoping to get them by late next week, but can’t get a response on what the possible arrival time would be. Thanks!

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
Hey there! Has anyone bought anything off the Cyclonefanatic shop? I bought a few things yesterday and was just wondering if anyone had any idea what the normal turnaround time on getting the merchandise. They’re Christmas presents, so was hoping to get them by late next week, but can’t get a response on what the possible arrival time would be. Thanks!
Shoot me a DM with your order number. If you ordered some of the new hoodies this week, those will start going out tomorrow and Friday. Arrival for next week shouldn't be a problem if you ordered this week.

I've been going through orders this afternoon that aren't new releases to ship out.

Edit: I just realized you are wondering about ordering and haven't ordered yet.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Ordered a polo shirt on Sunday and it was delivered in Ames today with regular shipping. Can't ask for more than that.

Reactions: CF Shop

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron