Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Why can other schools have replica Nike jerseys of former athletes but not us? Was in Scheels and they have Tom Brady Michigan and Josh Allen Wyoming replica Nike jerseys, but the Purdy offering was a weird knock off and they still wanted $150.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
In pristine condition - I may be interested. PM me

i would give it an 8 or 9 out of ten. Color is perfect, but it did hang on a light pole so not perfect. You will never find one in better shape. Like I said it wont be cheap and good luck finding another one anytime. I am willing to do a trade also.
In pristine condition - I may be interested. PM me

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Why can other schools have replica Nike jerseys of former athletes but not us? Was in Scheels and they have Tom Brady Michigan and Josh Allen Wyoming replica Nike jerseys, but the Purdy offering was a weird knock off and they still wanted $150.
Right? Why not just let us customize one of the ones they customize for current players now?

Reactions: gocy444

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Anyone have a CyRide bus stop sign for sale?
Based on the reaction you got here I’m not sure if there’s some inside joke I’m not privy to, but to answer your question a couple different ways:

1. I have one. No intention of selling it unless for a a crazy overinflated price though. I’m open to trade talks on it, however, but would have to be for something high end like a game jersey from a pretty good player, a game helmet, or a moonlight express bus stop sign.

2. There is one for sale on the interwebs currently that has been sitting out there for a few weeks, likely because compared to previous sales, it’s priced quite high. If priced in-line with past sales, it probably would have sold by now…

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me if seriously interested in talking trade.