David Carr- Associate Director of the Cardinal and Gold Collective

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
I am so excited to add David Carr to the Cardinal and Gold Collective staff. David’s wrestling pedigree and talent are undeniable, but I am just as proud to add a person of such high character to our team. We are incredibly fortunate that he will continue to be a part of the ISU wrestling family going forward.

Quite simply, we were able to land our number one "portal" target and keep David Carr in Ames and at Iowa State.

Thank you all for your help and support with the Cardinal and Gold Collective.

Ryan
Did I miss where we got a commitment from a portal kid?

Ryan Rohlk

Mar 29, 2024
Amazing news. Great work Ryan and team! All of us at West O are excited to continue to work with the C & G Collective!
The West O Beer team has been great to work with for the Cardinal and Gold Collective. From the Game watch in Okoboji to the upcoming Keith Abens Memeorial Golf Tournament that is supporting the Cardinal and Gold Collective, West O Beer is there every time we ask for help.

Male sure to support them in return please.

Ryan Rohlk

Mar 29, 2024
Ryan, any chance you can get C&G registered as a charitable organization at Benevity? CRTC and We Will Collective both are, which results in 100% match from some large corporations.
Unfortunately, we got caught up in that IRS rule change about a week after we submitted our application for non-profit status. The IRS denied our application, so we weren't able to become a part of the Benevity organization.