Alert: ***DELETE PM from me***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I wondered about that post — it's not something Chris normally posts, so I was hesitant ... either it was some new feature or something bizarre.

My first thought was, why would we need to post an e-mail, just to make a pick?

Second red flag was, "big Monday Night game" Really? MNF involving Jacksonville? That's worth a special post?

Maybe there's a lesson here. Never trust anything that refers to "big" and "AFC South" in the same sentence, unless the South team is the Colts and the other team is from a different division and is at least 8-0 that season. :smile:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I wondered about that post — it's not something Chris normally posts, so I was hesitant ... either it was some new feature or something bizarre.

My first thought was, why would we need to post an e-mail, just to make a pick?

Second red flag was, "big Monday Night game" Really? MNF involving Jacksonville? That's worth a special post?

Maybe there's a lesson here. Never trust anything that refers to "big" and "AFC South" in the same sentence, unless the South team is the Colts and the other team is from a different division and is at least 8-0 that season. :smile:

Honestly, I had no idea who was going to be in the game. I clicked for curiosity, oblivious to any bytes of danger.

Cloner97

Apr 11, 2006
Something strange just happened. Somebody hacked into my account and sent out a PM to everybody about Monday Night Football. Please delete this message. We are looking into the situation.

Oh ya, how do I know that this is the real Chris Williams now? You can't fool me.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Oh ya, how do I know that this is the real Chris Williams now? You can't fool me.

That thought crossed my mind, too :shocked:

Oh, a third red flag from the original thread: Didn't it say something like, "all my best" at the end? Chris would never use such cliched cordiality. :yes:

All my best,
Cyclones500 :pcute:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

How do we know that any of these posts are coming from the "real" posters? It could have been some kind of robotic hack of all accounts, and the robot is making all the posts...

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
Are we supposed to ignore your picture mails too? I have seen enough JUNK this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron