Designated Survivor

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
This is interesting. Because at first he seems sleazy, then it appeared he actually had Kirkman's interest at heart, but now I am wondering if he just was trying to keep him in the presidency until this could happen. Or is he just a patsy. I don't know, but his GF is mad at him now.

Agreed, his GF is mad, but as I said, we don't know what was actually talked about on that phone call. For all we know, he could have been taking a message. She could be mad for no reason. In any case, her involvement with that list and potentially shore's connection is going to stir up drama. Whether it is warranted or not is yet to be seen.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
They want us to think Kirkman, so I'm going to go with Mrs. Kirkman. Shooting Kirkman right after McDoosh is sworn in is way too obvious. Shooting Mrs. Kirkman would put an unbearable amount of stress on the president, making it highly likely that he would step down. That way would look less suspicious.

It better not be, she is so freakin hot! That is half the reason I watch the show.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
My theory (and a huge wrench if true), McDoosh isn't really "the" bad guy. I thought it seems way to obvious that he is the bad guy. If you noticed in last night's episode, he seemed very concerned and hesitant as if he truly didn't want to become VP (and possibly president). Was he blackmailed into the plan of whoever was responsible? Maybe the lady who (same one who framed Atwood) is trying to get McDoosh elected president so he can be their puppet? The plan was to shoot Kirkman to make McDoosh president but the FBI lady's bullet messed the sniper's shot and he shot someone else. Maybe McDoosh took the bullet. That would be interesting.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
MARCH?!?!?!?!?!? ******* MARCH?!?!?!?!?!?
I will never understand why the networks do this. Law & Order SVU hasn't had a new episode since October. Do they not realize with such long breaks people create new habits that don't include watching their shows?

• Winner
Reactions: riceville98

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Still trying to figure out what their ultimate end goal is. Dictatorship? His wife is worse than him.

I am guessing she had a very large short position in the stock market.

It will be interesting on where the VP met his wife - since him and the assassin spent time over in the middle east, she might have an affiliation with Middle East royal family or terrorist group.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: stormchaser2014