Does Everybody know what time it is?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
time for NASA to put some more homosaipiens on the moon. Seriously. Only mean white men have been there so far. Unless O.J. landed there in a similar fashion. I know our technology has not progressed much since 1968......What has changed? Why not? Trick questions. You may consider or go back to watching DWTS.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time to think about moving to Seattle....or even Aberdeen, Washington because this weather in Iowa due to man-made climate change and fart-induced global warming. This sucks. I'm depressed. Cue Soundgarden and Nirvana.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Time to think about moving to Seattle....or even Aberdeen, Washington because this weather in Iowa due to man-made climate change and fart-induced global warming. This sucks. I'm depressed. Cue Soundgarden and Nirvana.

If the weather is making you depressed, why on Earth would you want to move to Seattle?? Are you trying to speed up the urge to off yourself?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I
If the weather is making you depressed, why on Earth would you want to move to Seattle?? Are you trying to speed up the urge to off yourself?
guess my point was we are having the same depressing weather as Seattle...or Aberdeen, where Kurt Cobain was from....poorly written on my part. I always remember this rockumentary clip where some other grunge band is discussing Curt's problems and they learn he is from Aberdeen and the reaction is "Good Lord, no wonder. What a ********" or something to that effect. I guess the rainy, cold months make the sunny days better.
I got a neighbor building an outdoor swimming pool....I will opine here, as I do, but why in the f*&^ would you build an outdoor pool in Iowa?!?!? I don't get it.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Time to cue up Stairway to Heaven as the last song for Prom? What is the last song of the night power ballad for Prom these days? Some Arianna Grande epic?

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I

guess my point was we are having the same depressing weather as Seattle...or Aberdeen, where Kurt Cobain was from....poorly written on my part. I always remember this rockumentary clip where some other grunge band is discussing Curt's problems and they learn he is from Aberdeen and the reaction is "Good Lord, no wonder. What a ********" or something to that effect. I guess the rainy, cold months make the sunny days better.
I got a neighbor building an outdoor swimming pool....I will opine here, as I do, but why in the f*&^ would you build an outdoor pool in Iowa?!?!? I don't get it.

Aberdeen is super depressing, and it ain't due to the weather. That place is an absolute ********.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron