Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
NoSleep.gif

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
The success of this program has been built on players standing outside the 3pt line..and it's not close..

And I totally agree with the OP..SY this next season is going to be a load to handle imo..kid is capable of shooting and hitting outside shots..not a ton of 6'7 250 lb kids can say that.

I also think Lard will be solid in his Frosh year he's a 20 yr old Frosh? Scouting report from 2 years ago was very good rebounder..high energy..rim protector..

Our inside game will be better than last year and it won't be close imo.

We need another scorer/shooter..eh hum Mr Brown

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I like my bed a little firm, but I feel that sleeping on Solomon would be like sleeping on a rock.

But since it's Solomon Young, it's a very comfortable rock.

(Hopefully people read the SY Appreciation Thread prior to reading that).

He had glimpses of simply just playing his game and being real good. I expect more of it.

I hope NWB finds his 'ness' this year too and does big things.

cychase_

Mar 27, 2017
Ames
I don't think anyone's sleeping on Young, pretty thankful we found him and not someone else because its a miracle how the blue bloods didn't, he seemed incredibly ready to play as a freshman. He'll definitely be a fan favorite for the next three years, hell he sort of already was as points last year

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Everyone is sleeping on him. The circle-jerk around big guys or our lack thereof has reached a fevered pitch. SY is going to take a huge leap this year. As the CF authority on SY and a poster that has CSP's eyes SY's usage should go to at or near 20% and he will be looking at the very least honorable mention for the league next year.

For everyone that thinks we need to have 12 6'10" guys to be good keep on fapping.

Find me one post on this board that isn't excited about Young. Everybody is.

We have a massive front court hole right next to him. That's what people are concerned about.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Everyone is sleeping on him. The circle-jerk around big guys or our lack thereof has reached a fevered pitch. SY is going to take a huge leap this year. As the CF authority on SY and a poster that has CSP's eyes SY's usage should go to at or near 20% and he will be looking at the very least honorable mention for the league next year.

For everyone that thinks we need to have 12 6'10" guys to be good keep on fapping.
6'8" is the new 6'10".

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
There it is!

And? Even the publisher of this website thinks we are in the NIT and will have a rebuilding year next year. My goal is to be in the NCAA. I don't know why anybody wouldn't be excited about the prospects of Young.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
And? Even the publisher of this website thinks we are in the NIT and will have a rebuilding year next year. My goal is to be in the NCAA. I don't know why anybody wouldn't be excited about the prospects of Young.
It's nothing more than Gunnerclone's big men fetish.

• Funny
Reactions: rholtgraves

Cyke

Jun 22, 2011
Des Moines, IA
I'm thinking about starting a thread called "Nick Babb's Future," or "BREAKING: Donovan Jackson..." or "Kasango's Potential."

Yes, I intentionally spelled Kasongo wrong.

Reactions: cyclonefam

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah nobody is sleeping on him and people expect him to start. The problem is who else is going to be good in the front court? Huge unknown. I am excited though to see how the new guys look and how guys like Babb and Long have improved. Unless they are really bad then I won't be excited

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5