Eep, I'm New.

Littlefredbob

Dec 18, 2008
Well, It said to take a minute to introduce myself so here it goes!

Hello! I'm littlefredbob, I stumbled upon this website while in deep thought about 'global warming' and the location of the earth in reference to the sun. I found many of the comments to be quite entertaining and decided to look around.

I really like to play video games and I spend most of my time doing so, about... Hm....

Sleep : 4 Hours
Minimester: 5 Hours
Work: 6 Hours
Knitting: 2 Hours
Playing Video Games: 8 Hours :D

Well, Thats about all. :D

EZpickins

Aug 7, 2008
Ames, Iowa
Well then you would fit right in on the left side there is a gaming and groups section! People love to talk games and everything in there so feel free to start topics about any game you play and im sure people here have or are playing them currently! Great place to start up alliances

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

Hello! I'm littlefredbob, I stumbled upon this website while in deep thought about 'global warming' and the location of the earth in reference to the sun. I found many of the comments to be quite entertaining and decided to look around.

I really like to play video games and I spend most of my time doing so, about... Hm....

I'm really looking forward to your thoughts and comments about knitting:wink: Welcome Aboard. Your 25 hour day is going to get longer now that you have entered the world of CF.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Welcome, Littlefredbob.....glad you found your way here. I must say you need to get your priorities straight. Your average day should look something like this:

Cyclone Fanatic: 16 hours
Video games: 6 hours
Work: 4 hours
Sleep: :nah:
Knitting: :nah:

(your math doesn't work out either:wink:)

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
hey freddie:welcome to the best cyclone internet site .this where it is. you can learn more about the cyclones on this site when compared to other cyclone sites.another good site is cyclones.com

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron