NFL: Fantasy Trade question

cj0227

Mar 21, 2006
Pleasant Hill
I am being offered Tory Holt and Edge James for Tony Gonzales

Should I do it? I am not thinking straight this morning so I am asking for help.

Should I throw in Berrian and ask for Shockey back as well? I will never start him and I would be needing a TE if I move Tony G.

cj0227

Mar 21, 2006
Pleasant Hill
Then again with the way the Rams are playing is Berrian a better option then Holt now anyway. I am in need of a RB for this week in a 12 team 50/50 head to head league.

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
NO. Holt's stats this year have been as bad as the Rams in general. I had him and dropped him to make space for more worthy free agent players.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Shockey is worthless until proven worth anything.

Depends on your point system, the number of teams in your league and what TE's you could still pick up.

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
Chiefs players are worthless...TE is a weak position in FF so take the deal and run. Pick up a new tight end every week by whichever team is playing against a weak defense so the TE might score.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Holt has done virtually nothing this season. If you're hard up for a running back it might be worth it, but depending on how big your league is, there might be plenty of backs available as free agents that are as good as or better than Edge.

On the other hand, Gonzalez has also done virtually nothing this season.

IMO, you're basically being offered nothing for nothing.

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA

Should I do it? I am not thinking straight this morning so I am asking for help.

Should I throw in Berrian and ask for Shockey back as well? I will never start him and I would be needing a TE if I move Tony G.

Who are the TEs available on the waiver wire? Also, who are your WRs and RBs right now?

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006

None of these players are going to be that great this season. I would probably say no to the trade, unless you really need a RB badly.

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA
I've got Romo at QB
Johnson from Detriot at WR

RB's
Hightower
Stewart
Duece
Adrian Peterson (From Minnesota)

I would be getting TO.

It's kinda dicey. I think it's good to give up Warner, but it sucks to give up the ROY in Stewart. With Hightower it's hit or miss each week as he's mainley a goal line guy.

Do you just play 1 WR in Johnson?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron