Farmageddon Hypothetical

Do you want to see Farmageddon as a non-conference game in 2027?

• Yes, no matter what

Votes: 56 42.4%
  • Yes, but only if we don't play the CyHawk game

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 45.5%

• Total voters

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
No. If the schools thought it was a rivalry, they would have protected it. Playing conference games as a non con game is stupid. There isn’t even a trophy.

Cyrealist

Sep 25, 2013
agree with this theory but man thats so lame.
embrace your culture.
There's never going to be a Farmageddon game where they don't show combines and cornfield, regardless the name you give it. I like the idea of maintaining the streak but it may not be feasible in today's world.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
There isn’t even a trophy.
There have been some excellent suggestions for trophies, I personally liked the half cardinal/half purple tractor to be driven to the site of the game each year and driven home by the winner.

We've only had two trophy games. Ever. Cy-Hawk and Telephone. I think we need to get a non-con w/ Mizzou to get the Telephone back. Maybe Roger would come back to CF to tell us more about his Tuff as Rain Tigers? Linger longer.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Just so we are clear. People voting yes are willing to play 11 p4 games in a season as we are desperately wanting and trying have a 10 win season? Something that’s never happened before. To keep a consecutive streak that probably half our fanbase doesn’t know exists?
Yes, that’s correct

Reactions: ClubCy

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
There have been some excellent suggestions for trophies, I personally liked the half cardinal/half purple tractor to be driven to the site of the game each year and driven home by the winner.

We've only had two trophy games. Ever. Cy-Hawk and Telephone. I think we need to get a non-con w/ Mizzou to get the Telephone back. Maybe Roger would come back to CF to tell us more about his Tuff as Rain Tigers? Linger longer.
I love the tractor trophy idea, but I don’t really care if there is a trophy or not. Michigan-Ohio State doesn’t have a trophy and UCF-UCONN does. Whether there’s a trophy doesn’t really mean how serious a rivalry is

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron