FAWcast: Episode 124

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Sorry, I hate how much you guys refer to the Bachelor as a 'celebrity'. He is not a celebrity to me at all. Other than being the Bachelor and being on the FAWCAST and this incident I would not know anything else about this guy.... Modern day celebrities are a joke....

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Sorry, I hate how much you guys refer to the Bachelor as a 'celebrity'. He is not a celebrity to me at all. Other than being the Bachelor and being on the FAWCAST and this incident I would not know anything else about this guy.... Modern day celebrities are a joke....
giphy.gif

Reactions: wxman1 and jburke

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
He's a celebrity for females 10-40, and a few of their unfortunate significant others.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
he is a reality tv celebrity. Like a D list celebrity. But still a celebrity. There are celebrities I don't know either but that is not what determines a celebrity. Celebrity celebrity celebrity.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011

You know my feelings on the Bachelor. I didn't go to his house to interview him b/c I think the show is ridiculous and you only go on that show for publicity, not to find love.

But I'm not sure how you can say he's not a celebrity. He was the main focus of one of the most watched shows on television for 3 months. Each episode was watched by 8-10 million americans.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
You know my feelings on the Bachelor. I didn't go to his house to interview him b/c I think the show is ridiculous and you only go on that show for publicity, not to find love.

But I'm not sure how you can say he's not a celebrity. He was the main focus of one of the most watched shows on television for 3 months. Each episode was watched by 8-10 million americans.
Not that I don't disagree that reality TV has become 'celebrity' status, it is more that I hate the world we live in where doing little to nothing other than being horrible TV makes you a celebrity....
I just refuse to acknowledge in my opinion that they are truly a celebrity.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Not that I don't disagree that reality TV has become 'celebrity' status, it is more that I hate the world we live in where doing little to nothing other than being horrible TV makes you a celebrity....

Be honest, how many times have you been turned down on your attempts to be on the Bachelor? I assume this is why you are so jealous of their celebrity status.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Be honest, how many times have you been turned down on your attempts to be on the Bachelor? I assume this is why you are so jealous of their celebrity status.
Sorry, I wish I could give you a little go on here, no, I have never applied for any reality TV of any kind.....

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Judging by your posting history on this site, I think following you around with at TV camera would be a fascinating reality show. You should capitalize on this, Burke.
I would expect that response from you...... Some day I would still like to meet Charter for that coffee....

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009

Being a celebrity has never required doing something great.

Reactions: wxman1

Help Support Us

Become a patron