FS: FB Season Tickets, Captains Level - Face Value

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Season FB tickets available (Captains level donation) if anyone is interested.  Wife and I are going to sit with some other family this year so our normal seats will be available (or can try to get something else depending on preference of buyer come selection time. This can be discussed).  $425 per seat (Face) with potential options for seat backs depending on location.  Could have anywhere from 2-4 with 4 total to offer.  Great opportunity to get seats in a decent donation level section at cost without having to actually pay the donation. Pm me if interested and we can discuss where seats are currently located as well as potential for movement of seats elsewhere depending on buyer preference. Probably need to know by Wednesday night as renewal is due at the end of the week.  Happy to chat with anyone that has questions or wants to discuss. PM me.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Bump. Normal seats are row 2 on the 50 up top. Can probably get lowers in SE corner between around the 10-20 yard line if buyer prefers.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
what section and what's the typical donation? we already have our seats but may be interested in getting these for the year.