First crack in Ku's armor ...

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Dude I hate to say it but I thinked they dodged the bullet. They pounded tech Saturday and look well on their way to # 15.

Weird. I show them 1/2 game out of first place tied with ISU and they have games left with the 2 teams ahead of them.

They may win it but it is a stretch to say they are well on their way at this point.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Dude I hate to say it but I thinked they dodged the bullet. They pounded tech Saturday and look well on their way to # 15.
We've been winning all year at home so that game didn't really turn anything around for us. What remains to be seen is if KU can get up and motivated to play with energy and focus when they go on the road.

Kansas still has 5 Big 12 road games, @ Kansas State, @TCU, @ Texas Tech, @ Okie State and @ Oklahoma and they better figure out a way to win at least 3 of those in addition to staying undefeated at home or the streak is over. We're 1-5 on the road this year so far so something will need to get fixed.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Tech isn't the Tech team of 2 or 3 weeks ago. They've lost their confidence (and that may be a lot of what they were running on). One game does not a season make. KU is still vulnerable, but they certainly aren't going to give away the title. Someone is going to have to take it.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Tech isn't the Tech team of 2 or 3 weeks ago. They've lost their confidence (and that may be a lot of what they were running on). One game does not a season make. KU is still vulnerable, but they certainly aren't going to give away the title. Someone is going to have to take it.
Tech only had 2 guys on the floor that didn't look scared to shoot. I was worried that Culver would crush us with Garrett out with a high ankle sprain but Agbaji locked down Culver pretty good. Once Kansas got up by 15 that game was over. TT doesn't have the offense to come back from that.

Look for Kansas to try to jump out early on Kansas State as well tomorrow. They are better at offense than Tech but that would be a big hill for them to climb as well. They did it against WVU but no one chokes a 15+ point lead in the state of Kansas quite like WVU.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm guessing the streak ends tomorrow night in Manhattan or Ku goes on to at least tie for another. But this is a moot point isn't it because the NCAA is going to vacate 15 Ku wins from last year, their B12 championship, and F4 appearance over their Desousa buy.

They ought to have done that already and told Desousa he could play anywhere next year other than for Ku. But alas, punish the youngster, free the blueblood.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I'm guessing the streak ends tomorrow night in Manhattan or Ku goes on to at least tie for another. But this is a moot point isn't it because the NCAA is going to vacate 15 Ku wins from last year, their B12 championship, and F4 appearance over their Desousa buy.

They ought to have done that already and told Desousa he could play anywhere next year other than for Ku. But alas, punish the youngster, free the blueblood.
Again, you're making up fake punishments and policies. No need to muddy two threads with the same nonsense.