First time poster here, just want to say hello.....

Cygarin

Nov 25, 2010
Even though I have lurked around here on occasion, I figured I might as well take a moment , throw out my first post, and say a quick hello.

I don’t know how much I’ll post, but I realize newbies have a little initiation time before they are taken too seriously, so I hope you can take it a little easy on the rookie until I have a chance to earn my “credsâ€￾ around here.

Cygarin

Reactions: ISUAgronomist

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
My recommendation: ditch the rich text formatting and fall in line! Just kidding! Welcome, look forward to your perspective.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Even though I have lurked around here on occasion, I figured I might as well take a moment , throw out my first post, and say a quick hello.

I don’t know how much I’ll post, but I realize newbies have a little initiation time before they are taken too seriously, so I hope you can take it a little easy on the rookie until I have a chance to earn my “credsâ€￾ around here.

Cygarin
Welcome to the board, Cygarin! You must be the Cygarin that posts over on cyclonereport.com?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Cygarin

Welcome.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Yep Aauummm, that's me.
If I recall correctly, and it's been some time ago, you had a rather elaborate football team rating system that you would post on your website and you also had comparisons to other rating systems. (There's a bunch of ex-CRers over here)

Last edited:

Cygarin

Nov 25, 2010
If I recall correctly, and it's been some time ago, you had a rather elaborate football team rating system that you would post on your website and you also had comparisons to other rating systems.

Right again! Though calling it "elaborate" may be little bit of a stretch.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron