First Timer

mackm12

Jan 19, 2011
Waterloo IA
Hey just thought I would introduce myself since it is my first time suing CF. I am a big fan of Cyclone basketball and hope to be transferring to ISU next fall so i can be at all the games and follow the teams easier. Looking forward to what happens at the end of the season and hopefully the clones can make the big dance. Basketball is a big deal to me and I have loved it all my life and follow it religiously. Can't what to start posting and talking about the mayor and the boys. Go Clones!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Hey just thought I would introduce myself since it is my first time suing CF. I am a big fan of Cyclone basketball and hope to be transferring to ISU next fall so i can be at all the games and follow the teams easier. Looking forward to what happens at the end of the season and hopefully the clones can make the big dance. Basketball is a big deal to me and I have loved it all my life and follow it religiously. Can't what to start posting and talking about the mayor and the boys. Go Clones!

Welcome to CF. I know it's a typo but I think Chris and others at CF hope you mean using not suing. :smile:

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

That's what happens when you go corporate, everyone wants to sue you. :rolleyes:

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Welcome to the board! This is where it's happening! Go Cyclones!