Floating Ad Box on Mobile

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
I recently started getting a floating ad box when I'm on CF on my mobile phone (using Google Chrome). Anybody else get this or know how to get rid of it?

It sits about 3/4 of the way down the page and covers up content and the message box when I am typing a message so I can't see what I'm typing...very annoying especially because I usually have very important things to say and my voice must be heard!

Seems like it started about the time I was searching for Big 12 tourney tickets on my phone.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it was freaking Stub Center (Criteo Ads) that caused the ad banner...so it was because I was looking for Big 12 tickets. Think I was able to turn it off.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: azhuth09

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
This is there on our behalf. I eliminated every ad on mobile except that one (and the one at the top) to speed things up for those that we having problems. Unfortunately, to keep the site free, we have to have some sort of ad presence.

• Informative
Reactions: cygrads

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Yeah, I got the Criteo banner to go away but it was replaced by another one...I will say this one is much smaller than the Criteo one...so I have that going for me...which is nice.