Football Recruiting Party - Feb 9th

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Our annual recruiting party is coming up on Feb 9th at Thunderhead Sports Bar and Grill in Ankeny! Get there early to save a spot and meet the special guests.

RecruitingParty17Cover.jpg

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
mV4FuQf.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Looking forward to it. I missed it for a few years and was very late last year and missed most of the special guests. Planning to be there for the whole thing this year.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I just don't understand why any Cyclone football fan in Central Iowa wouldn't come to this. It is my favorite Cyclone event of the year apart from actual games and tailgates.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

zmanzbo

Apr 11, 2006
We weren't able to go this year, have every year since. Would also be interested to hear how it was tonight.

My fav by far was Paul's 2nd to last year at keg stand. Everyone was having a great time. Shane Burnham and his buddies kept openly talking about balling girls. Had the mystery beer which was good at the time but terrible the next morning.

Next year was fun too but you could tell Paul and crew were super stressed. He went and hid in the limo most of the night. The fat man was real strange as well.

Cool story bro I know....

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Good time. Seemed like the entire coaching staff showed up. Got to talk quite a bit to several coaches. Best comment of the night was Campbell admitting to CW that they know they still need to work on the entrance song. And Jeff Woody came for a while. A little more tame at Thunderhead than it used to be at The Keg Stand. The coaches didn't stick around very late, but Chris Williams, Adam Gray, and Brent Blum are true Cyclone fanatics who turn the later part of the evening into a real-life FAWcast for the other fanatics who stayed.