Football Scholarship Chart Tracker

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Looking at the chart: 1) Wow, did we need the three JC Defensive Linemen this year. Makes that group at least decent and maybe good with the returning guys 2) The staff must be confident with Allen and Soehner can fill the need at TE.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Looking at the chart: 1) Wow, did we need the three JC Defensive Linemen this year. Makes that group at least decent and maybe good with the returning guys 2) The staff must be confident with Allen and Soehner can fill the need at TE.

Allen would probably have played a lot this year if he hadn't been hit by a car right before the season. If he's all healed up and good to go we will be good.

Reactions: isutrevman

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Hopefully Chase has been hitting the weight room and the dining center hard. Sounds like he could be a great TE but definitely needs some pounds. At 6'6", 230 is too thin.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Allen would probably have played a lot this year if he hadn't been hit by a car right before the season. If he's all healed up and good to go we will be good.
He was less than 100% for reasons other than the car accident, a lot of guys were, but seems fine now thankfully.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Is there any interest in me adding additional information about each player to this chart? I don't want it to get too busy but context is good:

- Height
- Weight
- 247 Composite
- P5 Offers
- Total Apperances
- Total Starts
- ?
I think height and weight would be good additions but the other might muddy it up

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Ok, created a new chart with additional info. If you're interested, check out the link and open the '2017-New' tab.

Games Played
Games Started

F. Last Name

Height / Weight

247 Composite Score

Very cool stuff. Thanks!

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Ok, created a new chart with additional info. If you're interested, check out the link and open the '2017-New' tab.

Games Played
Games Started

F. Last Name

Height / Weight

247 Composite Score

Looks awesome! What is the difference in color/shading on 247 composite scores?

timhisu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2010
Looks awesome! What is the difference in color/shading on 247 composite scores?
I was playing around with ways to make exceptionally high and low scoring players stand out. Haven't settled on it yet

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Joseph Hoyt‏@JoeJHoyt 42m42 minutes ago
Some #Cyclones football news: WR Orion Salters, DE Justin Stewart and DB Jordan Wallace are no longer with Iowa State, per the school.

Interesting. I had high hopes for Salters when he came here, but it just never panned out. I also thought Justin Stewart was going to be a stud pass rusher for us... shows what I know. Jordan Wallace has had issues ever since he got here it sounded like, no surprise there at all.