ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Just an FYI that we will be shutting down the forums today at noon for the launch of our new site. It will take about six hours for the data to transfer over to the new forum software and migration to the new site will take a different amount of time for everybody depending on your service provider, etc.

My hope is that the new site should be up and running for most by 9 or so tonight. Again though, it will be different for everybody.

If you don't already follow us on Twitter @CycloneFanatic or @ChrisMWilliams for updates throughout the day.

You can like our page on Facebook too as I'll update there.

We will also have some instructional videos for you on the new site to get you to know the new forums better. However I've been tinkering around and there isn't much of a change at all. It's a lot easier actually.

Thanks for your patience!

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I hope the new site is like my soccer forum that just left vbulletin! It's AMAZING on mobile.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Six hours?!

tumblr_nsod19oNej1t5zd3lo1_250.gif

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Gray said on the fawcast that everyone is going to lose their titles. I don't think I can handle not being a veteran all star...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
My guess is that whatever this forum is made the same switch we are making. Pretty much everybody is doing it. And yes, we will be top-notch on mobile.

Also did you guys build in to the coding a CF iOS chiclet to populate when you add the link to the home screen from Safari on mobile?

Help Support Us

Become a patron