Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
we've been deceived

tumblr_npsihiHBal1qit5kmo1_500.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Just saw there were close to 300 guests on HN.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Currently not showing new threads on the "recent threads" section of the site. We are on it.
The other thing i noticed with that (i know you're still working out bugs)... there doesnt seem to be a way to get to the first unread post from the recent posts page page like there used to be (the option is there on the individual forum pages)

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
The other thing i noticed with that (i know you're still working out bugs)... there doesnt seem to be a way to get to the first unread post from the recent posts page page like there used to be (the option is there on the individual forum pages)

I think you click on where it shows how many minutes/hours/days since the last post in the thread over to the right.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

I started a thread in the feedback forum for posts like this --- my developer thinks it's a caching issue that will take care of itself here within an hour or so.

But that's a good point Larson. Please just keep little things like this and we will compile them and get them fixed.