Found this funny/pathetic

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Iowa fans going to the Auburn message board to talk **** about ISU? At least they don't care about us. :confused:

Hawkfan44

Dec 13, 2008
Doubtful they are true Iowa fans. Just jerks. I wouldn't pay any attention to them. That is what they want. Good luck in either retaining your coach or finding a new one. I for one hope all works out for you guys.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Doubtful they are true Iowa fans. Just jerks. I wouldn't pay any attention to them. That is what they want. Good luck in either retaining your coach or finding a new one. I for one hope all works out for you guys.

Thanks. We hope this things works out, one way or another, as well..

:sad:

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
One thing I never get about Hawk fans like you . . you never get on these "jerks" and call them out. That tells me, you actually enjoy their posts? For you guys, it is always "ignore them" or "you have then too!" (NTW - not to that extent by any measure).

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Personally, our fans look just as childish and pathetic as theirs on that thread...

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Actually they are actual hawk fans, I've seen one of them post numerous times. I believe I also recognized one of their avatars as the great human being who made some horrible comments about Stevie Hicks not to long back. Whether you want to accept them as "true" Hawkeye fans or not, they are claiming U of I as their school and no one is calling them out for being idiots.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Looking at that site reminds me how nice the format is here at CF. I found that format very hard to follow, and it's better then most of the internet. Jemery has just done a great job here.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Actually they are actual hawk fans, I've seen one of them post numerous times. I believe I also recognized one of their avatars as the great human being who made some horrible comments about Stevie Hicks not to long back. Whether you want to accept them as "true" Hawkeye fans or not, they are claiming U of I as their school and no one is calling them out for being idiots.

Jon Miller can tell us if they are true Hawk fans. He would know.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Those Hawk fans on the Auburn site make me twice as quick to mention that I graduated from Iowa State and even partially embarrassed to admit that I'm even from the State of Iowa.