Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Me reading that guy's responses:

tenor.gif

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Sort of off topic here and it sounds like this owner is being a smart ass but it is possible to not know if some is black. I was watching some HBO show a couple weeks back that focused on Penn State. I've probably seen James Franklin a couple hundred times on TV and had no clue that he was black. Maybe if I met him face to face I would think different but I had no clue, I thought he just had a sweet tan.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Sort of off topic here and it sounds like this owner is being a smart ass but it is possible to not know if some is black. I was watching some HBO show a couple weeks back that focused on Penn State. I've probably seen James Franklin a couple hundred times on TV and had no clue that he was black. Maybe if I met him face to face I would think different but I had no clue, I thought he just had a sweet tan.

Do you know if Michael Jordan is black?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

From the article, here’s the picture of the plaintiff.

287a6066.jpg

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa

I still am befuddled about Malcolm Gladwell being black. I'd never really seen a picture of him (much) and never really thought about it. But I heard him talk about people being surprised to learn he's black. And I realized I was one of those people!

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I still am befuddled about Malcolm Gladwell being black. I'd never really seen a picture of him (much) and never really thought about it. But I heard him talk about people being surprised to learn he's black. And I realized I was one of those people!

In your defense, he is Canadian, so that will throw you off every time.

Reactions: NickTheGreat

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It's all these dumb ***** that say **** like "I don't see color"