Friday OT #1 - I'll Meet You... In Hell

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Have several buddies from college, and relatives, on the site that I knew before CF, including @skibumspe. I know my wife's cousins stalk me on here, so I have to watch what I say :)

Lived in the same town and partied plenty with @thatguy before he moved back to KC.

Had never met @Al_4_State prior to CF, but having similar music, beer, and life in general tastes, we met up when he visited Fort Collins, and have since tailgated a couple times. Fully plan on crashing a RAGBRAI party this year :)

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Depending upon when you lived in our mutual hometown, where you lived and if you're parents knew my parents, there's an extremely, extremely, extremely small chance that either my sister or I may have babysat for you.

I'm sending a PM!

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I sometimes think I've met people from CF but Nurse Ratched says they are just imaginary people and to take my pill like a good inmate and she may let me pick the TV channel this evening. I think I'll pick basketball. I like basketball. MartiniCy and CyChief like basketball to.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I could write a book but will try to keep it short. Member of the CF pickup bball crew so met several through that - cmjh, vikes, cubs, fitzy, cash, cyguy, hiphop, spiker.

Went to a wwe event with mj4cy.

The Lawrence brothers (miss you longtime).

Buster26

Erik, Rev and Z

KC sits behind me at mbb. Others met at mbb games are NWICY and 55, oldman.

The guy I've probably hung out the most with is @Bret44. Spent many a time with his family at their football tailgate. It's why I look forward to football season.

@carvers4math you should of have come over and said hi. Your at the top of my cf bucket list along with @GTO

Last edited:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I could write a book but will try to keep it short. Member of the CF pickup bball crew so met several through that - cmjh, vikes, cubs, fitzy, cash, cyguy, hiphop, spiker.

Had lunch with Erik and Buster26 (separately not all 3 together)

KC sits behind me at mbb. Others met at mbb games are NWICY and 55.

The guy I've probably hung out the most with is @Bret44. Spent many a time with his family at their football tailgate. It's why I look forward to football season.

@carvers4math you should of have come over and said hi. Your at the top of my cf bucket list along with @GTO

You've also met Z! I was so bummed when the little hat didn't fit her any more. : )

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
To be fair, I was having a really really good hair day when I met you. I'm not normally that smooth but I was oozing with confidence.

A good hair day will do that to you every time. I'm fairly sure I was almost as pregnant as humanly possible, so I was... less confident.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
xboxed the clown live? I sure hope not.

???? Not sure what xboxed clown live means. I have not played any Xbox expect just madden against my 9 year old and it wasn't on the internet.

I honestly have no idea what Angie was talking about. Then she tought that was funny so I just gave up.

• Winner
Reactions: Angie

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If anyone was in the marching band in the early-mid 90's, I may know them. My sister used to be here, I don't think she posts much anymore. I can't remember user names now but I figured out a couple posters were from my hometown and I actually had babysat them a time or two.

Reactions: harimad

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois

Buster26

Erik, Rev and Z

KC sits behind me at mbb. Others met at mbb games are NWICY and 55, oldman.

So, like, does the pickup crew ever play anymore? I've always wanted to join in, to the point where I think I'd make a special trip to Ames for it if it was ever planned again.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I'm really bad with names, and it applies to user handles as well...

I think I met @guitarchitect7 at a spring football tailgate, along with a few others that showed up. It wasn't long after CF had originally started about a decade ago.

I've bought tickets from a few of you... I think @mj4cy and @Stewo were a couple of them.

I've gone to a few Cyclone gatherings in Texas, include the 2010 football game in Austin (heck yes), 2013 football game in Waco (7-71... ouch), and a couple of MBB @ TCU games where I met @GTO and afterwards went to a local bar to shoot pool and drink a cold one. I'm sure some of you CFers were at some of these events but I have no idea who you are, sorry.

I have several college friends that have or had accounts here, but rarely, if ever post.

Reactions: GTO

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I'm really bad with names, and it applies to user handles as well...

I think I met @guitarchitect7 at a spring football tailgate, along with a few others that showed up. It wasn't long after CF had originally started about a decade ago.

I've bought tickets from a few of you... I think @mj4cy and @Stewo were a couple of them.

I've gone to a few Cyclone gatherings in Texas, include the 2010 football game in Austin (heck yes), 2013 football game in Waco (7-71... ouch), and a couple of MBB @ TCU games where I met @GTO and afterwards went to a local bar to shoot pool and drink a cold one. I'm sure some of you CFers were at some of these events but I have no idea who you are, sorry.

I have several college friends that have or had accounts here, but rarely, if ever post.

Baylor game and few years ago?

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Reactions: harimad

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron