[From WRNL] HYPE TAPE 2021

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
Well that is very well done. After my 27th time of watching it back to back to back to back I came to 1 stunning observation: there are 2 people in existence that actually rated that with thumbs down. How could you possible rate that as a thumbs down? You may not like Iowa State but show me some hype video that is as good as that, Penn State? LSU? Alabama? Texas? Nah, this was really well done. Not only will someone who doesn't even know Iowa State exist will go out and buy a football ticket, but they are also going to recommend Iowa State to their neighbors grandson looking for a Marketing School.

Reactions: aauummm

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
1. Much better than anything I usually see from these hype tapes. I kept waiting for them to drop the Breaking Benjamin or Saliva track and totally ruin it.

2. Had to be a better shot than the kicker to end it. The shot of Breece on the bench before the Big 12 CG was awesome. Would've been a better choice.

3. Jack Trice is going to be an absolute madhouse before kickoff. I fear for our mental health if this season goes off the rails.

Reactions: aauummm

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I got the Soul of a Cyclone video on repeat today... glad to have something else to mix it up.

Reactions: JM4CY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
ready-my-body-is-ready.gif

Reactions: jcyclonee and JM4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron