FS/FT Basketball Seasons 4 Working Automobile

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
So are you also providing big12 and NCAA tickets? If not shouldn't the owner get the vehicle back after the last home game?

What kind of car are you offering?

I'll be more serious though for a minute buying cheap cars isn't what it used to be. And its not that easy to sell something that isn't relatively new and low miles. Im probably talking about something 10ish years old. Go on craigslist and people want 5k for something noone would even pay 3k for. Maybe its a truck that burns gas or something.

If anyone has anything old that isn't driven much that you can't get 10k or more for immediately if priced competitively (So if you sold it you'd only get a few grand and you'd rather keep it) but it still drives...you either toss me the keys and I return it in a couple months.... or sell it to me for a buck I sell it back to you for a buck. Etc etc etc.

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
Your pets heads are falling off?! Damn!!

Nah not quite that bad just stupidly chasing my Mary Samsonite. :(.

Right now my life is a mixture of the scene when Harry falls asleep and Lloyd drives them back to the midwest (cause I gotta leave for DSM prolly tonight) and the scene of Lloyd's daydreamings culminating when he lights the fart.

I found a decent rental car (Aspen isn't exactly Chicago Ohare when you're trying to get a decent 10 day rental) today assuming I pass the credit check this thread will need deleting. If I don't I'll be open to anything assuming it has 4 wheels and not 2!!!