Fun Sportscenter Highlights

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
So nice a feeling to wake up and have my coffee and see ISU basketball on the column and great highlights on sports center. That is all.

Firefighter4Cy

Oct 23, 2012
Ankeny
I was cutting it close getting to work on time just because I wanted to see the highlights. Always nice to see Iowa State in the column and it's for a positive reason.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I can't believe they didn't show Hogue's play right before the Ejim dunk. That rebound and put back might have been the most athletic basketball play I have ever seen live.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I can't believe they didn't show Hogue's play right before the Ejim dunk. That rebound and put back might have been the most athletic basketball play I have ever seen live.

We need to have a designated "GIF'er" on this site to take requests for cool plays like that and make an animated GIF archive.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames

This. All of 203 was bowing to the athleticness of Hogue. There was an audible collective "WOW".

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

Thanks for bringing this up. I told the husband that I kind of hate the way they throw around "athletic" (although not as much as "depth" and "length") but if there ever was a play and a player who deserved the term, it was that one. Amazing.

Also was amazed when Naz gave the ball back to Kane on that break. When even Naz is giving up the shot, you have to believe CFH is a miracle worker.:smile:

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I don't think Naz had a very good angle for the shot and was heading out of bounds, he just tossed it up to the front of the rim. Smart play.

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
Sportscenter was fun to watch last night. I agree Hogue's put back was a "wow" moment. The other "wow" moment is when Kane flew like superman through the lane on the defensive end in the second half. I think he was going to block a shot, but the shot never went up. He looked like he could touch the top of the backboard. The whole crowd was making a "whoh" sound at that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron