Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga trailer

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
Mad Max was the most fun I had in the theater watching. No other movie I've seen has matched it.

Reactions: dahliaclone

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I had huge expectations for Fury Road, and it surpassed them. Super excited to watch this. Furiosa is one of the best characters in the series.

Reactions: dahliaclone

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Kind of wish it was a continuation of Fury Road with Charilze Theron as Furiosa rather than a prequel. For some reason I thought that's what it was going to be. She may not have wanted to do it though. If memory serves I don't think she had a great time making the movie, although maybe that was mostly to do with working with Tom Hardy. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a great action movie.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Fury Road is ******* amazing. I’m both thrilled with the trailer and not, probably because of the casting. I’m sure it will be really good.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I’m pumped. With George Miller at the helm, I have no doubt this will be awesome. I saw Fury Road twice in the theaters. This kind of movie needs to be seen in theaters and not streaming.

I go to the imax at tcl Chinese theater maybe once a year for a big spectacle movie and Fury Road has not been beat. Next best was probably Interstellar with the rocket sounds shaking my seat.

Furiosa and Dune pt 2 are the next two I’ll go there for.

The crazy thing about Fury Road is Hollywood is too scared or too unskilled to copy the actions and effects. A few scenes in The Batman are the only action/effects remotely close to it since. Marvel action and effects really suck in comparison.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Fury Road was easily my favorite movie theatre experience. Took Jurassic Park off it's decades long pedestal. It might even be in the realm of Terminator 2 quality for me. Really excited for this.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I hope they did as much of the action without CG as possible like they did Fury Road. To me that is what made FR great and what could make Furiosa great as well. When it just looks real because it is it adds to it while CG that is just a little off or is just too much to be believable detracts big time.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonsin

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Anya Taylor-Joy is an odd casting choice for me. She's more convincing as a chess player. But what do I know? Maybe she kills it. I felt the same way when I found out Heath Ledger was playing The Joker. Maybe I'm too hung up on Charlize Theron. I loved her portrayal.
She's been good in everything I've seen her in. Feel like she will be good in this