Gambling

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Why?

Why do I continuously put myself through this? Why do bad things happen to good people?

2 Nights in a row.

• Sad
Reactions: cstrunk

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’ve got the hottest tips just call my 1-900 line and play like the pros! These are the tips that Vegas doesn’t want you to know about!

jenniebrau

Mar 30, 2023
I understand that it can be a tough habit to break and it's not always easy to understand why we keep going back to it. I don't know your story, but I hope you can find the support you need to overcome any challenges you're facing. I want to say that while it may seem tempting to place bets at a betting office, it's important to remember the risks involved. But for those who want to kick the habit more smoothly, w88 help can help. So serious decisions can be made by experts and maybe you will benefit from it. Remember that you're not alone and it's okay to ask for help.

Last edited:

W1zarDdd

Sep 23, 2023
Why?

Why do I continuously put myself through this? Why do bad things happen to good people?

2 Nights in a row.

It can lead and lead in gambling, and then to zero. The main thing here is to realize this. I recently received a bonus, I used the link for this. I was very happy, but I understood that this rarely happens. But it’s still nice, I can’t argue with that.

Anything can happen in life.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Anything can happen in life.

mind-blown-shocked-face.gif

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Gambling can be a real emotional rollercoaster, leaving us questioning why we keep coming back for more. It's one of those things where the thrill of winning and the agony of losing seem to go hand in hand. If you're open to exploring new avenues within the world of gambling, you might want to check out college football public betting consensus picks. It's a way to tap into a collective wisdom of sorts, where you can see what others are betting on and potentially increase your chances of success. It can add an exciting dimension to your gambling experience and connect you with a like-minded community.

Posted at 3:11 then came back to edit at 3:22, that's dedication.

Cmonwhatarewedoinghereman

Jul 26, 2023
Anyone know of a site that posts cbb odds a few days in advance?
It doesn’t exist. In the old online gambling days (15 years ago), you got the lines the morning of the games. It’s only been recently they come out the day before.

Professional gamblers do their damage on college basketball. It’s because there are so many games and they happen every day. Sports books don’t want to give the sharps any more time to move lines and take advantage of discrepancies.

• Informative
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Anyone know of a site that posts cbb odds a few days in advance?