Get your football fix: Watch NFL Preseason online

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
I mentioned this a couple weeks ago and so far I have watched two preseason games online via sopcast. The first game cut in and out but the second game was near perfect...like watching tv on your computer. It all depends on how strong of a signal is being sent and how well you internet connection is. Here is the info to find any preseason NFL game you want to watch this week. Hopefully the signal is good enough for you to watch without it cutting in and out. Again I have tried this for two weeks in a row and have been pleased with the results.

Go to:
Streaming NFL Games
for a listing of the games this week.

Go to:
Software Download - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket
to download sopcast if you don't have it.

Once it is downloaded you can go to the first link I gave and click on the numbers under the game you want to watch when it is game time and it should automatically put the correct signal into your sopcast and start playing. You may have to wait a little while for it to finally buffer and start playing.

Again, if you're like me and don't get any games on your tv and you're dying for any kind of football, even preseason NFL games will do. Give it a shot and I hope it works for you!

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
I assume this is just for preseason?
I'm pretty sure it's also for the regular season. I've been watching the Twins online all year for free with SopCast. If you can do it for MLB, you should be able to do it with the NFL.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
Can you watch other shows on tv on that site as well?

I know there are a lot of movies that you can find. They are all live from somewhere, so it's not an "on-demand" thing. I think it's the HBO channels. I just know where to find the sports stuff, so I can't provide a good link for the movies.

Upon further inspection, there is a Channels tab on the player that lists a lot of what's on. Without counting, there are ~50-75 movies currently playing.

Cyfan322

Mar 31, 2006
Ames
I'm pretty sure it's also for the regular season. I've been watching the Twins online all year for free with SopCast. If you can do it for MLB, you should be able to do it with the NFL.

What channel are the MLB games on?

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago

Downloaded SopCast.... where do I find the Twins?!?!

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
Downloaded SopCast.... where do I find the Twins?!?!
For MLB games:
MyP2P MLB schedule | Live MLB for free on your pc | Free MLB streams
(This site also has lists for NFL, soccer, NHL, NBA, handball, cricket, volleyball, etc.)

For NFL games (2 sites):
Streaming NFL Games
MyP2P NFL/NCAA Schedule | Live and free NFL on your PC (Also NCAA) | Free NFL streams

Click on one of the "Play" links when the games are on. Sometimes you have to try the alternate channel for a better connection. The player should open automatically when you click on the "Play" link at the MyP2P site.

Last edited:

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
The channel for the Chiefs game was offline, so I had to resort to listening to Lenny online...probably a good thing I couldn't watch that game...HORRIBLE!

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
are all of the football channels offline today?
I'll let you know when I try to watch the Vikings.

Edit: It looks like they are showing NASCAR on the Vikings channels and Royals vs Indians on the Twins channel. My night just became a lot more open.

Last edited: