bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I was told that Im too good with women.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I was told the cyclones are going to win the national championship.

Funny... I was told by some drunk on the street that the Hawkeyes are going to win the national championship, and Drew Tate was going to win the heisman.

Right before he passed out in a snow bank while taking a ****... :wideeyed:

:biglaugh:

Reactions: Phaedrus

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I think it will only let you do 10 or 20 in a 24-hour date range or something... And it won't let you rep the same person twice in a limited date range.

Reactions: C.John

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
I think that I tried to, but was told that I had exceeded my limit.

I have exceeded my limited on one or two days. I'm not sure how much you have to give out to do that but it always upsets me.

Also, when I have to spread it around. I don't know how many people I need to give rep to before I can give it to the same person again.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
I have exceeded my limited on one or two days. I'm not sure how much you have to give out to do that but it always upsets me.

Also, when I have to spread it around. I don't know how many people I need to give rep to before I can give it to the same person again.

What has two thumbs and is always available to receive rep when it needs to be spread around?

This guy!

11706_friendly_boss_giving_two_thumbs_up.jpg

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Side note: Are the green squares related to rep? Because apparently I'm a splendid one to behold.

Yep - there's no longer a numerical value associated (since it caused too many headaches). It gets up to about 11 green boxes and stops.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Whats the difference in the bright green and dull green?

I don't think there is a big difference - I think it just always just turns to dark/dull green after the first five boxes of rep. I know it was like this back in the OOOLLLD days when we showed rep numbers and boxes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron