Happy Bama fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tider

Dec 15, 2008
Merry christmas to the cyclone nation.we both are celebrating the hiring of a new coach. Iowa state needs to hire Turner gill. he played in Big 12 at nebraska.also Tommy Tuberville needs a job. thank you for sending chizak.Saban is going to sending him packing in 3 years. to be honest.Tubberville is a better coach. he made 10 years of my life,miserable.good luck with your search. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Tider

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
Merry christmas to the cyclone nation.we both are celebrating the hiring of a new coach. Iowa state needs to hire Turner gill. he played in Big 12 at nebraska.also Tommy Tuberville needs a job. thank you for sending chizak.Saban is going to sending him packing in 3 years. to be honest.Tubberville is a better coach. he made 10 years of my life,miserable.good luck with your search. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Tider

Roger? Have you left the Tuff Tigers for the Tide?

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
As an Iowa Stater...I actually see Chizik doing well down there. That is just our luck. He is going to be sweet down there....just because anyone who leaves us just becomes gold. Then us ISUers are up here thinking about what if he stayed with us?

I hope it doesn't happen though....and he falls on his face.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Auburn is now by far my most hated athletic program. I have a lot in common with Alabama fans now!

Cy's Taxi

Sep 16, 2007
Yes, Merry Christmas to you too. Now that we've given you you're present, we'll accept our's in the fourm of a **** load of cash

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

Hey Tider, welcome! Ignore the other post, you're more than welcome here. I've always liked the Bama fan base since we played you guys and throw congrats your way on a great season. oh yeah, and pound auburn into the ground for the next decade. :yes:

Tider

Dec 15, 2008
I'm just here to celebrate.you will be better off without chizak.the previous coach before Chizak was better coach.I remember Seneca wallace . I don't have a clue of any starters for Iowa state (20008) Tider