Harbaugh back for Big Ten Championship game?

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Because Iowa is gonna do the funniest thing ever and win 5-3
Not a chance lol......Hok fans keep talking about there defense still and yet a friend of mine pointed out on twitter the offensive ranking of half their schedule being in 3 digits. Our outing helped them too with as many Freshman playing as their was as well.

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Michigan will use this (again) as a statement game to not only ensure their spot in the playoffs, but to not fall down a spot or two. Probably not likely to pass Georgia unless they lose, but I can't imagine they're too interested in keeping things close.

JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
Don't forget this is BF's final Big 10 game. That's the equalizer.
with 427 points they will average 69 points per game. trigging the santa claus in his contract and he will have to find a wife in 30 days

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Michigan will use this (again) as a statement game to not only ensure their spot in the playoffs, but to not fall down a spot or two. Probably not likely to pass Georgia unless they lose, but I can't imagine they're too interested in keeping things close.

Nah. What they do will have no effect on their ranking. They are #2 unless Georgia losses and beating a team that won 10 games against pumpkins isn't changing that. They'll play this game like they would Rutgers or Indiana and it'll be very vanilla and very boring. Hell, could even be close in the first half like last year if Iowa was fed their signals.

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
I fully expect Michigan to bury Iowa. Harbaugh is on a mission to secure his championship before jumping back to the NFL (hello Chicago) and handing the reigns over to Sherrone Moore.

Reactions: riceville98

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
So just anyone can start a thread here huh? Absolutely wild.

Michigan by a ******* million

• Winner
Reactions: chadly82

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
with 427 points they will average 69 points per game. trigging the santa claus in his contract and he will have to find a wife in 30 days
With ONLY 109 points Iowa will have averaged 25 points and KF can go back to BG and justify retaining him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron