Hello from Tucson!

Perry10

Apr 1, 2010
Tucson
What's up Cyclone fanatics! Figured I would introduce myself, my name is Clint. I'm originally from Eldora, IA, but now I'm stationed in Tucson, AZ in the United States Air Force. I'm a born and raised die-hard Cyclone fan!!! My whole family is the same way except for one, the brother-in-law (A HAWKEYE). A few of my cousins have attended ISU and played sports for them a few years back, but i've followed the Cyclones from as early as I can remember. Looking forward to meeting some more ISU fans, and keeping up with current news from back home. It's hard to keep in the loop with all of the traveling I do. Peace!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
What's up Cyclone fanatics! Figured I would introduce myself, my name is Clint. I'm originally from Eldora, IA, but now I'm stationed in Tucson, AZ in the United States Air Force. I'm a born and raised die-hard Cyclone fan!!! My whole family is the same way except for one, the brother-in-law (A HAWKEYE). A few of my cousins have attended ISU and played sports for them a few years back, but i've followed the Cyclones from as early as I can remember. Looking forward to meeting some more ISU fans, and keeping up with current news from back home. It's hard to keep in the loop with all of the traveling I do. Peace!

Welcome aboard Clint! You've come to the right place. Enjoy your time here on the site and please tell your friends.

Perry10

Apr 1, 2010
Tucson
I haven't really made up my mind yet, more for him right now. All I can say is bring Tim Floyd back!

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
First of all Welcome, and thank you for serving in our country's armed forces. You will find that this site is the best source of information for all things Cyclones!

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
My mom lives in Tucson and likes it pretty well. A friend of mine, on the other hand, had a brother who got his first pharmacy gig in Tucson and counted the days till he could leave the crap hole. His words, not mine. I have only been there once.

Anyway, welcome!

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
Not the site necessarily, just some of the posters.

I do like where you are coming from, I was in the AF down at Huachuca and Tucson is one of my favorite places in the US, it most likely has a lot to do with the young dance majors when I was 19 and meeting them in Nogales...I just hope they still have the $15 all you can drink until 5am. Welcome and hope you enjoy us all here.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Welcome, man!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
First of all Welcome, and thank you for serving in our country's armed forces. You will find that this site is the best source of information for all things Cyclones!

I second this statement. Welcome to CF and thanks for all you have done to help serve and protect the best country in the world.

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
Welcome! I was stationed at DM about 8 years ago, you'll like it in Tucson. There are a lot of places to go and see while there. One word of advice though, it is about 50 degrees cooler on the top of Mt Lemon, so pack accordingly!

Perry10

Apr 1, 2010
Tucson
Tucson's not bad, not the best in my opinion, but I love the weather. Mt. Lemon is awesome, best of both worlds, snow in the winter even tho it's 65 down in Tucson, and then in the summer it's 65 up there and 120 in tucson. I would much rather go back to my first base in Anchorage, AK. Oh well, I go where the AF wants me too!! That's for the support!! It's a pleasure serving the greatest country in the World!!

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Welcome to the site Perry, and thank you and your family for your service and sacrifice.

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa

If he wasn't in the military I'd ask if we could ban this guy? It's clear he's not message board material as he's already shared way too much personal information. :jimlad: (welcome to the sarcasm pirate)