Hi Husker fan In Cyclone Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
The only time I ever heard cheers from Iowa fans after an ISU victory was when ISU beats Nebraska...any other time, they cheered the other team. Have fun with them.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
There will never be an instance where I will ever cheer for Nebraska when they play Iowa, and its DB's like this that make it so easy for me.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
But he's not here to homer or troll...

So you first post on the Hawk site that you're posting here with the intent of provoking an attack. Then you post here saying you are not seeking to provoke attacks on your person. How disingenuous could you be? Clearly you are a liar of the first magnitude. What else is there to say?

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
So you first post on the Hawk site that you're posting here with the intent of provoking an attack. Then you post here saying you are not seeking to provoke attacks on your person. How disingenuous could you be? Clearly you are a liar of the first magnitude. What else is there to say?
FINISH HIM!!

Jun 20, 2010
Well look clearly i made a mistake. I joined the hawkeye forum so i can talk about big 10 football with them in the upcoming seasons. I joined the cyclone websight because my inlaws are clone fans and i was going to be rooting for them in the big12-2 after nebraska is gone. My post in hawkeye nation was ment to say that ive heard people from oposing teams dont make it long on here before they get the ban hammer. I just came on here to talk some football, thats all. I dont get the hate i really dont. Its not like ive got 9-7 rubbed in my face for the better part of the year. I made a mistake in joining here i guess because though i didnt expect all sunshine and rainbows maybe alittle more hospitable attitude would of been nice.

clone11

Jul 12, 2006
This has nothing to do with you being a Husker fan...you are not very smart. If you plan on talking about some subject at all, just talk about whatever it is. You come on here telling people who you are and what your about, and nobody cares. Get a life and stop acting like you do. It seems as if you make bad decisions, so anytime you need to make one, just do the complete opposite of what you think you should do.

Jun 20, 2010
This has nothing to do with you being a Husker fan...you are not very smart. If you plan on talking about some subject at all, just talk about whatever it is. You come on here telling people who you are and what your about, and nobody cares. Get a life and stop acting like you do. It seems as if you make bad decisions, so anytime you need to make one, just do the complete opposite of what you think you should do.

So does them mean i get my lifes advice from you now? Because clearly im unable to think for myself so i guess i better come on here and have you help me dictate who or what i need to talk about.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So does them mean i get my lifes advice from you now? Because clearly im unable to think for myself so i guess i better come on here and have you help me dictate who or what i need to talk about.

You honestly are one of the smarter Husker fans I have ever come in contact with, and I seriously mean that. However, my 6-year old cousin is still laughing at your spelling and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.