Holthaus Returns For 5th Year

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
I haven’t seen an official announcement for Jaden, but I believe her and Mitchell & Thomas are all returning as well

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
This is great and somewhat shocking news. One would figure that other higher profile programs got in back channel contact with her despite not ever being in the portal. Could be a sign that that maybe a high quality transfer or two might be added that impacted her decision to return.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
This is great and somewhat shocking news. One would figure that other higher profile programs got in back channel contact with her despite not ever being in the portal. Could be a sign that that maybe a high quality transfer or two might be added that impacted her decision to return.
I would hope so because we need it.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Glad to hear Eleanor is coming back. She has always been a favorite. Just seems to have such a positive presence on the court.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
I haven’t seen an official announcement for Jaden, but I believe her and Mitchell & Thomas are all returning as well
Spring roster has been posted. Looks as though Capone and Hall are the only two undrclassmen from the Fall who aren't on the Spring roster. 2022 signee Kelsey Perry is the only early enrollee (she will need to help fill the Herrera loss at MB). Newsome, Holthaus, Mitchell, Thomas, and Baranski are all listed and evidently using their extra year of eligibilty.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Kayla Caffey, still enrolled at Nebraska wants to return for a seventh season. Makes five pale by comparison.

Damn she ought to have either a phd or law degree in that amount of time ( I have no idea if Nebby has a law school.)

SMP05

Oct 10, 2015
Kayla Caffey, still enrolled at Nebraska wants to return for a seventh season. Makes five pale by comparison.
Caffey has now transferred to Texas… wow. That is actually the second player to transfer from Nebraska to Texas, but the drama around Caffey in the portal was quite the thing.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Spring roster has been posted. Looks as though Capone and Hall are the only two undrclassmen from the Fall who aren't on the Spring roster. 2022 signee Kelsey Perry is the only early enrollee (she will need to help fill the Herrera loss at MB). Newsome, Holthaus, Mitchell, Thomas, and Baranski are all listed and evidently using their extra year of eligibilty.

Count the total number on the roster. Most I can recall. I can see where that can be seen as good or less good.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Strange having not seen any of the new comers because we didn't go to any club tournaments this year given our daughter has aged out. Gonna be interesting to see what CJL has put together. Lots of changes all over the place internally.