images from BYU game 2/24/2024

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
These are really great! Audi has the most joyous smile in the world.

It's nice to have a joyous extrovert on the team. She's comes off as a great combo of smart, humble yet extroverted, confident and positive. She has all of the tributes to get a lot of positive buzz, the kind of buzz ISU fans gump that we don't get. A lot of our all time greats have been seemingly introverted and somewhat reserved, not the thing that drives media buzz.

Example, saw a post game interview with Baylor's Bella Fontleroy earlier this season. She was a positive pro-level interview and left me immediately liking her even though she isn't a star and is a rival. Reminded me a bit of the sophomore interviews with Aliyah Boston. I think Crooks has that same "It" factor.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It's nice to have a joyous extrovert on the team. She's comes off as a great combo of smart, humble yet extroverted, confident and positive. She has all of the tributes to get a lot of positive buzz, the kind of buzz ISU fans gump that we don't get. A lot of our all time greats have been seemingly introverted and somewhat reserved, not the thing that drives media buzz.

Example, saw a post game interview with Baylor's Bella Fontleroy earlier this season. She was a positive pro-level interview and left me immediately liking her even though she isn't a star and is a rival. Reminded me a bit of the sophomore interviews with Aliyah Boston. I think Crooks has that same "It" factor.
I hope that personality leads to keeping our group of freshman together.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron