Status
Not open for further replies.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
I'm on the other end of this. I really enjoyed the CF app. I enjoyed its simplicity and ease of navigation that came with it.

My CF use has gone down tremendously since the lack of an app. Hope a simple app can get developed.

Last edited:

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
iPhone users. Go to CycloneFanatic.com in Safari. Hit the button in the middle of the bottom, looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming up and to the right. Choose Add to Home Screen, and there you have a makeshift app on iPhone. Great job Jeremy and Chris!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
iPhone users. Go to CycloneFanatic.com in Safari. Hit the button in the middle of the bottom, looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming up and to the right. Choose Add to Home Screen, and there you have a makeshift app on iPhone. Great job Jeremy and Chris!

I might add that you should e bright enough to do this on a home page, rather than on this threa

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
See the posts above yours. Better than the app

It's really not though..... the app was much easier to use than the mobile site. Don't get me wrong, the current mobile site is a huge upgrade over the previous one, but still not as easy to use and as nice as the app.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
I have A droid. I can deal with the mobile site but it's just not near as easy as having the app. The android app was basic and that's what I really enjoyed about it. Plus it was all Cyclone colors!

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If I had to guess, I would say it was probably trying to make your posts intelligible, and it's beyond the power of current technology.
We can send an SUV to Mars but we can't make message board technology to make me sound smart? Sounds like a mismanagement of resources to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.