Initial CyHawk Game Predictions

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Yep. Just as it’s well documented the Iowa staff has this game circled going back to Fry.

Although I don’t think this game is terribly important in itself, CMC needs to win this in order to have a good chance to get 9+ wins. It’s one of the more winnable games, and thus a loss would represent a large missed opportunity.

Be honest... EVERY Cyclone fan has this game circled. We've lost 4 in a friggin' row. All this smack talk is 4th grade stuff unless we can actually WIN this game.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
My thinking initially was that it would end up something like the WVU game did last year. However, Ferentz isn't the gambler Dana was and more than likely with the way he coaches it will be closer than the WVU game. Usually what beats Iowa is a stiff defense combined with a mobile QB. We have both this year. So I am thinking 27-20 good guys.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Be honest... EVERY Cyclone fan has this game circled. We've lost 4 in a friggin' row. All this smack talk is 4th grade stuff unless we can actually WIN this game.
You’re at least 50, aren’t you?

We’re not talking about fans here, so your response is amiss right from the start. Further, there are many fans that realize this game is no more important than any other very winnable game. Finally, this isn’t smack talk, and the outcome doesn’t refute anything, but actually reinforces it.